This poll has ended.

Tuition will increase by 4.2% for the 2024-2025 academic year

The comprehensive fee at Knox College for the 2024-2025 academic year will increase by 4.0%. Tuition, specifically, will rise by 4.2% from the previous year.

The additional tuition costs are not going to be allocated for a particular area. Instead, tuition increases happen annually to cover the rising costs of Knox’s expenses, which include staff salaries, facility maintenance, food costs, energy, and others.

These expenses are not covered by tuition alone. Revenue from the college’s endowment and philanthropic support plays a significant role in funding operations.

Knox College continues to offer need-based financial aid and scholarship opportunities to alleviate student’s tuition costs. Students are also encouraged to apply for state and federal aid programs to help finance their education.

While tuition increases each year, these increments don’t fully cover the growing expenses the college faces. Consequently, these increases don’t significantly improve Knox’s finances over the long term.

It is expected that tuition will continue to increase on an annual basis as it has for most of Knox’s history